Unfortunately my m8 forgot to renew our micro-dedicated server. We got that as a Black Friday deal. ATM we can’t really afford to take another one, thus I will rely on Github. End of transmission
A couple of months ago while I was watching KitBoga livestream he leaked the address of a fake tech-support website, made in WordPress. The now dead site was “password protected” by the Hide My Site plugin. Thus I decided to take a look at the source-code and try to own the shit out of the scammers. Target aesthetics A quick look through the code I downloaded the source-code and I started analyzing index.
While setting up the server for this blog I stumbled across the problem to whitelist cloudflare’s ip ranges in iptables. After a quick search I realized a smart and efficient way to do this is using ipset. Thus I created a script to download the latest Cloudfare’s IPv4 ranges and create an ipset list out of it. ipset-cloudflare.sh 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 #!