Here you can find a list of links, mostly composed of friends and tools.
- Signal - Messaging service with bleeding edge and innovative cryptography by moxie
- x64dbg - Best win debugger by mrexodia
- radare2 - Reverse engeneering swiss army knife by pancake
- dnspy - .NET decompiler suite by 0xd4d
- 0xzeta - Lamer king /s
- CuckooSandbox - Malware analysis system by nex
- chocolatey - Package manager for Windows
- wireguard - VPN software using bleeding edge and state of the art cryptography by zx2c4
- A/I - Italian hacktivist group, fighting for digital freedom
- TempleOS - Visionary, one-man-made, general purpose operating system by Terry A. Davis
- age - PGP alternative by FiloSottile
- BFQ - Linux Storage-I/O scheduler by Paolo Valente
- Binary Analysis Course - Great starter course for malware analysis and reverse engineering by Libra
Now that I think about that tools aren’t much different from friends: they are hard to find and easy to lose, you must work on them if you want them to be functional, you can’t live without them, after a while of “using” one you start seeing its flaws as strengths and in the end it doesn’t matter which one you “use” as long as it “works” for you.